This is another episode of the Renaissance Life Podcast you don’t want to miss. A conversation with Colin Wright. Colin is the author of many fantastic books, including Becoming Who We Need To Be, Some Thoughts About Relationships, and Act Accordingly. He is also a speaker and host of the podcast Let’s Know Things.
Topics include writing, traveling full time, entrepreneurship, how to start something, handling fear and failure and so much more—
Renaissance Life is a podcast for multidisciplinaries and is dedicated to the pursuit of creativity, mastery, and a meaningful life.
Download The Colin Wright Action Guide PDF:
This is something I personally put together and spend a lot of time on. I distill the essential lessons taught by my guest, featuring key insights, challenges, and practical steps we can take and experiment within our own lives.
If you aren’t familiar with Patreon, It is a membership platform that provides helps creators and artists—like myself—earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers. This is a cheap yet valuable way to support my work.
Another perk for being a patron (at the Renaissance Savant tier) is you get to know who I’m interviewing in advance so that patron members can provide me questions you want me to ask the guest.
Colin on the Web:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/colinismyname
- Insta: https://instagram.com/colinismyname
- FB: https://facebook.com/colinwright
- YT: https://www.youtube.com/colinismyname
Josh + Renaissance Life:
- ⭐️ Become a Patron and receive a downloadable action guide based on this episode.
- ⭐️ Leave a Review for the Renaissance Life on Apple Podcast
- Daily Blog: RenaissanceLife.com
- Newsletters: Considerations | Bookaholics | Practices
- Instagram: @Renaissance.Life
- Twitter: @wiggidwags
- Support the Renaissance