Books that have impacted my life in different ways. (huzzah!)
- The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman.
- $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau.
- Rework by 37signals.
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss.
- Linchpin by Seth Godin.
- Do Over by Jon Acuff.
Marketing / Social Media.
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries & Jack Trout.
- Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk.
- The Thank You Economy also by Gary Vee.
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook also by Gary Vee.
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
- Mediations by Marcus Aurelius.
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg.
- Play It Away by Charlie Hoehn.
- Live Your Truth by Kamal Ravikant.
- Fantastic Mistakes by Neil Gaiman.
- The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday.
- Essentialism by Greg Mckeown.
- The In-Between by Jeff Goins.
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi.
- V is for Vulnerable by Seth Godin.
Health & Wellness.
- foodist by Darya Pino Rose.
- The Wild Diet by Abel James.
- Ready to Run by Dr. Kelly Starrett.
- Becoming a Supple Leopard by Dr.Kelly Starrett.
- Body by Science by Doug McGuff and John Little.
- The Divided Mind by John E. Sarno.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
- Cinnamon and Gunpowder by Eli Brown.
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
- Wise Man's Fear also by Patrick Rothfuss.
- Red Rising by Pierce Brown.
- Golden Son also by Pierce Brown.
- The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson.
- Words of Radiance also by Brandon Sanderson.
- The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson.
- The Martian by Andy Weir.
- Cordoba C7-CE Classical Guitar.
- Fender Telecaster Deluxe Americano'
- Roland RD-300 NX.
- Ableton Live 9 Suite.
- Ableton Push Drum Machine.
- Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet.
All links above are Affiliate Links (meaning I get a small % of the sale if you purchase, at no extra cost to you). Every item in this list I absolutely love and each one has had an impact on my life in some way. I strongly believe that they will have the same impact on your life as well. Note that this list will continue to grow and be updated over time, so join the recommendation email list to see what's what. Help support RenaissanceManLife (RML) and keep the virtual lights on by buying through these links. Thank you,