CHALLENGE: Time to Dream
CHALLENGE: Invest time this week making a list of your dreams.
"What is it that I desire most?"
"What do I want to experience and achieve in my life?"
How do I want to live?
What values do I want to exemplify?
Career, dream job, abilities / skills, relationships, impact, health, achievements, financially - anything you can think of.
Your dreams can be big, small, short-term, long-term, BOLD, daring and even a little crazy.
Time to Dream. [💯]
"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam -
"If you can dream it you can do it."
- Walt Disney -
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
- Eleanor Roosevelt -
"The only thing that stands between you and your dreams is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible."
- Joel Brown, Addicted2Success.com -
What to do:
- Physically write your dreams out - writing them down will help solidify them in your mind.
- List them in order of importance to you - what stands out above all the rest?
- Write a short reason why you want to experience and achieve them - knowing the underlying reason behind your dreams.
- Put your list somewhere you will see every day. Read them, Say them aloud -
The more you think about something, the more aware you are of steps and opportunities to make it happen. [🔥]
- And finally, give some thought to an Action Step (or steps) you can take to pursue your dreams. - Ask yourself, "What's one small thing I can do today that will lead me towards achieving my dreams?"
You must understand, making dreams reality will not be easy-pickings, but when you know - truly know - what you want and why you want it, things will just start to click. Your daily actions will start to align with your dreams, and through knowledge of yourself you will gain a passion, determination and drive that will push you through any obstacle you may (will) face.